The purpose of this service agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations and responsibilities of users in using the company's Internet homepage(www.manandgamgak.gamgakdesign.com) provided by the koreaintour.
Article2. User definition
- ① "koreaintour Homepage" means a virtual space organized by the company using information and communication facilities, such as computers, to provide services to users, and it is a website operated by the company.
- ② "User" refers to the members and non-members who access the website of the koreaintour and receive the services provided by the company Agreement.
- ③ “Member" refers to a person who can continue to use the services provided by the company as a member after accessing the website of the koreaintour and providing personal information according to this Agreement, agreeing to privacy statements handling policies.
- ④ "ID" is a combination of letters and numbers designated by the member and approved by the company for the identification of "members" and the use of services by the member.
- ⑤ "Password" means a combination of letters or numbers designated by the member to verify that the member is a member consistent with the ID and to protect the member's personal information.
Article3. Sign up
- ① The person who becomes a user applies for membership by entering the member information according to the company subscription form and pressing the "Register" button.
- ② The company registers the applicant as a member unless the person applying for membership is in any of the following subparagraphs.
- 1. In case the applicant has lost his or her membership in violation of each provision of this Agreement. Exceptions will be made if the person who has passed 3years after membership is granted consent to the reenterence membership.
- 2. In case the registration is false, missed.
- 3. In case registration as other members is to be significantly interrupted by the company's technology
- ③ The timing of the membership contract will be the date when the company's approval reaches the applicant.
- ④ In case of a change in the contents of the member information under paragraph 1, the member has to correct the change immediately.
Article4. (The effectiveness and revision of Terms)
- ① 1 The company posts the contents of this Agreement on the service screen at the beginning of the website of the koreaintour so that the members can easily find out the contents of this Agreement.
- ② The company can amend this Agreement. It does not violate the relevant laws, such as the Act on Regulation of Terms, the Framework Act on E-Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- ③ When revising this Agreement, the company shall notify the date of application and reason of amendment on the beginning screen of the website with the surrent agreement, from 7 days before application date until the date of application. However, if the terms are changed disadvantageous the members, the notice shall be made for at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the company clearly compares the contents before and after the revision to mark them as easy for the members to understand.
- ④ The member have the right to refuse the amended terms. If the member does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, he or she may discontinue the service use and close the membership registration. However, if the service continues to be used after the effective date of the amended terms, the service shall be regarded to have agreed to the change in the terms.
- ⑤ The company shall not have responsibilty for any damages caused by the missing to know information about the changed terms.
Article 5. Agreement of the use of member information
- ② The company's membership information is collected, used, and managed as follows.
- 1. Personal Information Collection: The company collects information about the members through information provided by the members for information community activities provided by the members, information provided by you to participate in various events, and information provided by the members for the acquisition of advertisements or gifts.
- 2. Use of personal information: The company shall not reveal or distribute the member information collected in connection with the company's service provision to any others without the member's agreement. However, if a government requests a request under the Framework Act on Telecommunications, such as the Telecommunications Act, it uses personal information if there is an investigation into a crime, if requested by the Information Communication Ethics Committee.
- 3. Personal Information Management: You can modify/delete your personal information anytime in the member information of the website for protection and management of personal information.
- 4. Privacy: You are the only one who can access, modify, or delete your personal information. Do not let anyone know your password. Please log out at the end of the task and close the window on your web browser. (This is necessary to protect your information if you use your computer in public places such as Internet cafes or libraries that share your computer with others.)
- 5.Other: Please be aware that the personal information you provide online, such as bulletin boards, e-mail, etc., can be collected and used by others Personal information posted in a public space may lead to unwanted situations. You are responsible for maintaining the secret of personal information, and the company shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from the leakage of personal information.
- ③ The member's application to the company following to this Agreement shall be deemed to be in agreement with the company's collection, utilization and provision of the member information listed in the application under this Agreement.
Article 6. Service interruption
- ① In case of a repair inspection, replacement, failure, or communication interruption of information and communication facilities, the company may temporarily suspend the service provision, or completely suspend the service provided for reasons that the company considers appropriate to replace it with a new service.
- ② In the event of service interruption pursuant to paragraph 1, the company shall notify the users by the method specified in paragraph 2 of Article 8. This is not the case, however, if the service is interrupted due to reasons beyond the control of the company (intentional system, error-free disk failure, system down, etc.) and cannot be notified in advance.
Article 7. User withdrawal and loss of qualificaiton
- ① A user may request the company to cancel its membership at any time (withdrawal of the user) and the company shall immediately follow the procedure for the cancellation of the user's membership registration upon receiving the above request.
- ② The company can restrict, suspend, or lose a user's membership in the event that the user apply for the following reasons:
- 1. In case of registration of false information when applying for membership
- 2. Threatening electronic transaction policy, such as obstructing others' use of the company or stealing its information
- 3. In the event of any acts prohibited by law and these Terms and Conditions by the use of the Company
- ③ The company cancels the membership registration when it decides to lose the user's membership. In such a case, the user shall notify the member before the member's cancellation and give the member the opportunity to make a statement.
Article 8. Notificaitons to users
- ① If the company notifies a particular user of any other matters other than the amendment to the terms and conditions set out in Article 4, it can be the mail address given by the company and the email address entered upon registration.
- ② If the company notifies the users of any other matters other than the amendment of the terms and conditions set out in Article 4, it may replace the individual notice by posting them on the company's bulletin board for more than one week.
Article 9. Protection of the personal information
Article 10. Companay obligations
- ① The company does not conduct any acts prohibited by the Act and these Terms and Conditions, and strives to provide the service in a consistent and stable manner as provided under these terms and conditions.
- ② The company apply a security system to protect the users' personal information (including credit information) so that they can use the Internet service safely.
- ③ The company does not send advertising e-mails that users do not want.
- ④ The company shall be responsible for compensating damages caused by the company's intentional or serious mistake in using the service.
Article 11. Obligations for users’ ID and passwords
- ② The user shall not allow others to use his or her ID or password.
- ③ The users shall notify the company immediately if their ID and password are stolen or recognized as being used by others and shall follow with the company's instructions.
Article 12. Users obligations
- ① The user shall not perform any of the following actions
- 1. The act of registering false information when applying for membership
- 2. The act of Changing the information posted to the company
- 3. The act of Violating or obstructing the company's personal rights or intellectual property rights.
- 4. The act of stealing the identity of another member
- 5. The act of sending or posting mail containing junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, and messages, obscene or violent messages, images and voices recommending joining the pyramid organization.
- 6. The act of sending or publishing information (such as computer programs) that is prohibited by the relevant policy.
- 7.To post or send mail by impersonating an employee or manager of a company's service, or by stealing the name of another person
- 8. To post or e-mail information containing computer software, hardware, and telecommunications equipment, software viruses designed for destruction, and other computer codes, files and programs.
- 9. The act of harassing other users, such as stalking.
- 10. Collecting, storing and disclosing personal information about other users without their agreement.
- 11. Using the company's services to engage in commercial activities, such as advertising or sending spam mails to users
- 12. The act of violation of the terms and conditions set forth by the Company for the use of services
- ② In the event that a user commits an act pursuant to paragraph 1., the company may restrict, suspend, or lose the user's membership in accordance with the provisions set out in Article 7 paragraph 2 and 3 of this Agreement.
- ③ The user is responsible for compensating damages
Article 13. User information change
- ① The member shall notify and revise the member information (address, e-mail address, etc.) immediately on the web operated by the company.
- ② The members shall be responsible for notifying the members' changes and for notifying them, and this may be the reason for the suspension.
Article 14. Deleting a public posts
In the event that the contents of a user's public posts apply under any of the following subparagraphs, the company may delete the public notice without prior notice to the user, and limit, suspend, or lose the user's membership
- 1. Contains contents that slander or defame other users or third parties.
- 2. Spreading information, sentences, figures that violates both parties
- 3. Judged to be related to criminal activity.
- 4. Infringe on other rights or copyrights of users or third parties.
- 5. Contents deemed to be in violation of other related statutes.
Article 15. Attribution and restriction of copyright
- ① The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work produced by the company belong to the company.
- ② The users shall not use the information obtained by the company for profit or use by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior approval from the company.
Article 16. Compensation for damages
The company shall not be held liable for any damages to the members in connection with the service provided free of charge, except in the case that such damages are caused by the company.
Article 17. Exemptions
- ① If the company is unable to provide the service due to natural disaster, it shall be exempted from responsibility for the interruption in the service use caused by the reasons attributable to the users and the members
- ② The company is not responsible for any interruption in service use caused by reasons attributable to users and members.
- ③ The Company is not responsible for damages caused by information obtained by users and members using the service.
- ④ The company shall be free from responsibility for the reliability or accuracy of information provided through the service network provided by the company.
- ⑤ The company shall be exempted from responsibility for the contents posted or transmitted by the users and members.
Article 18. Regulations on excluded provisions.
- ① Any matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the relevant laws or regulations.
Article 19. Usage verification and payment
- ① The member using the goods or services provided by the company can check the monthly usage amount of the goods or services provided by the company through the website of the Gaja World Tour. The member can select payment between credit card or account transfer to complete the given amount.
Article 20. Trial and jurisdiction
Charges arising from disputes concerning the use of services between the company and the users shall be filed with the Seoul Central District Court or a court in South Korea which has jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Act.
This Agreement shall be applied from 2014. 5. 1. and previous terms and conditions, from 2005. 3.
- 1. , shall be superseded by this agreement.